Sunday, July 20, 2008

A few picture from my fight...






My fight was almost 3 months ago, and i'm just now getting the pictures from my friend Kirtley, who came and watched it. 
I started at the gym at the end of february. I started going every single night (which accounts for my 2.8 G.P.A. :/) and before long I fit the mold of the young, cocky college kid that thinks natural athleticism will account for enough to go 3 rounds with a guy 78 lbs heavier, who has had a personal trainer and has been training for more then a year longer then I have...
Needless to say I got a few good punches in (8 to his 28), and I ended up on my back with the ref standing over me asking what day it was. He told me later I said "thursday dude, i'm fine let me up." My fight was on a saturday. :)

Here's a link to the video of my fight... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjO4sFxh5RI

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That was hilarious!

July 21, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Jamie Smith said...

Awesome.

July 21, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Just so you know that was the highlight on Nate's month. Why boys love punching is beyond me.
I like the second picture because your glove is so fast it is blurry. :)

July 23, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home