Friday, June 1, 2007

Update...

I forgot my camera, but I thought my family might like to know that yesterday (May 31st) I got a call from a friend of mine by the name of Adelaide who asked me to go down to a club in Provo and be an extra for a music video that Kalai was making. It was to his "She" song. I'll be watching for it on youtube and let everyone know when it comes out. Also, Ashley Oblad was there.

And, Uncle Earl called me this morning and he is speaking at the BYU devotional next tuesday, and then he asked me to go to lunch with him after. So i'll let everyone know how that goes too.

I went to a bonfire last night, and we took pictures, so when I get those back, i'll post them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brian Stucki said...

How cool to eat with Uncle Earl.

When I was in the MTC, Uncle Earl spoke there and asked my companion and I to eat with him afterward. It was just him, the MTC presidency and my companion and I. I remember him asking me to say the prayer for the meal. A little intimidating.

I can't wait to hear about your lunch with him.

June 1, 2007 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Jamie Smith said...

Yea for little bro! This is a good update with interesting things! Uncle Earl is so nice. That will be a good experience. You should show him papusas! Post the pictures when you get a chance! Did you go with the Enclave group?

June 1, 2007 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I just almost had a heart attack. No joke. My heart skipped a few beats. Oh my goodness.

Okay, phew.....just breathe. It isn't THAT unbelievable that Kyle would finally update his blog, right?

About your blog entries:
1) awesome, I want to see the video. Did you do your shaky, shaky bum dance?
2) awesome, I wish I could have gone up to hear him talk too.
3) awesome, I loved bon fires at college.
4) I am awesome too.

June 2, 2007 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hi!!!!! I loved your update,too. It was all music to my ears. At least you know your siblings still check to see if you have updates!

June 2, 2007 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Ashley O said...

um so...I think it is pretty awesome to say that not only did I make it into someone else's blog other than my family's but also because i made it into a blog where your uncle is mentioned in it too... I feel honored. I can't wait for Tuesday.

hahaha lame i know. anyway hi.

June 4, 2007 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

How was your lunch date?

June 5, 2007 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home